Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Goal for Thursday 9-28

My goal for Thursday is to experiment with using the overhead sheets to draw on pictures. I will be able to finish the building/picture portion of the storyboard (the part that occupies slots 15-19).
I will try a couple different methods, doing larger amounts on a single picture as well as cycling out the pictures though at a significantly slower rate than previous. My original idea was to have close to a hundred different photos, but I'm cutting that down to 5 per photo section (give or take a couple). The primary problem will be attempting to create a transition between the black and white of the pencil images to the colored images of the photos.

Potential ideas to offset the transition...use black and white or gray-scale photos; derived from this I can use more sedate images in terms of color. Also, it may be solved simply by using simpler images as opposed to some of the, even moderately, complicated ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment